It’s all in the name – Fortune, opportunity and unity
As Chartered Accountants and Financial Planners, we partner with you to help build and preserve your wealth:
- Fortune – we’ll help grow your assets and business value
- Opportunity – the outcome of our skills and knowledge of you and your goals
- Unity – our partnership with you and our unique, flexible and integrated approach of providing financial services and business advice
How we do this?
We do it the ‘Fortunity Way’. By:
- Thinking of you and your needs, first and foremost
- Being responsible and accountable
- Doing what we say we’ll do and when
- Striving to be accurate and relevant
- Working to continuously improve
We also work with honesty, integrity and professionalism, respect and support for others, our community and our environment… and believe in business success with a realistic work-life balance. This is why we use the latest online accounting software to streamline processes so you can spend more time in the business than on the business.
Who we work with?
We work with medium to large businesses with ambitions for growth looking to move to the next level – and high net-worth individuals wishing to grow and preserve their wealth. We specialise in the following industries:
- Accounting: SMSF, Childcare, Medical, Manufacturing, Professional Sports, Construction, Legal, Primary Production
- Audit: Aged Care, Not for Profit, Hospitality (clubs)
- Financial Advisory: Retirees, SMSF, Small Business Owners, Business Insurance, Estate Planning, Aged Care
Who we’re connected to?
We’re an independent member of PrimeGlobal, the third largest worldwide association of independent accounting firms and business advisors, giving us access to the experience and expertise of 2200 partners in 90 countries. We’re also a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Contact us for more information